A Worldwide Critically Acclaimed, Multi-Award Winning Independent Film directed by Juli Jackson (Sugar (sweet) Tooth (ache), The Sowers).
“45RPM gets it all right” – HexBeat
Charlie, an artist who seeks a connection between her work and her estranged father’s music, teams up with Louie, an obsessive record collector from Memphis.
Together they begin an exhaustive search for a rare 45 RPM recording from the 1960’s Arkansas scene that takes them on both a journey across the seldom-explored landscape of the new Old South as well as a trip through musical inspiration and influence.
- WINNER Best Feature Little Rock Film Festival
- WINNER Best Actress Little Rock Film Festival
- WINNER Best Soundtrack RXSM Film Festival
- WINNER Special Jury Award Oxford Film Festival
- WINNER Audience Choice Knoxville Film Festival
- Official Selection Stony Brook Film Festival
- Official Selection Phoenix Film Festival
- Official Selection Offshoot Film Festival
- Official Selection Naples International Film Festival
- Official Selection Kansas City Film Festival
- Official Selection Rome International Film Festival
- Official Selection Cinema Bayou Film Festival
- Official Selection Carrboro Film Festival
- Official Selection Atlanta Film Festival
- Official Selection Waterfront Film Festival
“The film dabbles in questions on the nature of art and how to handle and overcome those foundational, youthful moments of artistic discovery” – Movie Mezzanine
“[5 out of 5 stars]: Music only acts as a catalyst for what this film so subtly but perfectly portrays: the relationships that we often take for granted but which matter the most in our lives – Vue Weekly
Features Liza Burns, Jason Thompson, Candyce Hinkle, Natalie Canerday
96 minutes on 1 disc / 2013 / Color
HOW TO ORDER:
Public Performance and Digital Site Licenses are available through Soundview Media Partners. To inquire or to place an order, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply choose from the options below:
For group screening prices, please inquire.
In-home/personal use copies are available on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ue5PBk
Watch the trailer