A Future Decided By Family or a Family of Strangers?
Breen was a promising Highland Dancer… until the ravages of early-onset Alzheimer’s disease set in. Now she’s caught between two competing caregivers: her son and her mother, each with their own personal trials.
Will this dysfunctional family find a way forward, or will they end up Losing Breen…and themselves in the process.
“10 Stars – This roller coaster ride poses questions about love, loyalty and sacrifice. Then challenges you to look within yourself for the answers.” – AdvLandVideo
Starring Christopher Dietrick (BIFL), Kimberly J. Richardson (Summer of ’67) and Trish Basinger (The Looking Glass)
Losing Breen has garnered some nice awards and nominations as it takes viewers inside difficult family dynamics when faced with an illness no one can truly wrap their arms around. It is a film that challenges viewers to consider how they might face a similar set of circumstances.
- Chautauqua International Film Festival 2017: Winner-Merit/Director Doc Benson
- Chautauqua International Film Festival 2017: Winner-Best Actress Kimberly J. Richardson
- International Christian Film Festival 2017: Nominated-Most Inspirational
- International Christian Film Festival 2017: Nominated-Best Screenplay
- Dreams Come True Film Festival 2018: Nominated-Best Actress in a Feature Film Kimberly J. Richardson
- Dreams Come True Film Festival 2018: Nominated-Best Supporting Actress in a Feature Film Jessica Koloian (actor)
- International Christian Film Festival 2017: Nominated-Best Actor: Feature Film Christopher Dietrick
Featured at The Mid-Ohio Valley Walk to End Alzheimer’s Fundraiser
2017 / Drama / 97 minutes / Color / English Language / A film by Doc Benson (Seven Deadly Words)
HOW TO ORDER:
Public Performance and Digital Site Licenses are available through Soundview Media Partners. To inquire or to place an order, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply choose from the options below:
For group screening prices, please inquire.
In-home/personal use copies are available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DvbN3V
WATCH THE TRAILER