When Theater Makes People Free…
At a daycare center in Stolin, Belarus, young people with disabilities are directed and participate as actors in theatrical productions. Their perceived limitations evaporate on stage, revealing depths of character and capabilities that are seldom explored.
Shot with the participation of theatrical companies from Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus, Power of Moths has earned world-wide critical acclaim including:
- WINNER: Award of Recognition, IndieFest (USA)
- WINNER: Popular Choice, IFF Movie Screen (Los Angeles)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION: Savva Morozov (Russia)
- WINNER: Third Place, IFF Progress (Russia)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION: IFF Pokrov (Ukraine)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION: Micheaux Film Festival (Los Angeles)
Documentary / 2017 / 41 minutes / Russian w/English subtitles / A film by Roman Romanov
HOW TO ORDER:
Public Performance and Digital Site Licenses are available through Soundview Media Partners. To inquire or to place an order, write to email@example.com or simply choose from the options below:
For group screening prices, please inquire.
In-home/personal use copies are available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3k7Fmi6
Watch the trailer